Form of tourist invitation consist in two parts:
Part 1 — Confirmation of admission of a foreign citizen
Part 2 — a receipt acknowledgment to the foreign citizen
Most consulates in different countries working with copies of invitations, but there Consulate, which require only originals. We recommend to specify these conditions in the Consulate.
The package of documents, which is necessary for submission to the Consulate:
- Completed visa application form, which can be filled at the Russian Foreign Ministry’s page on the link: visa.kdmid.ru in the language of choice from the list on the page
- A valid passport, the validity of which must be longer than 180 days from the date of the end of the visa
- Health insurance, we can arrange for you
- One picture size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
- Consular fee.
- An invitation from the Russian tour operator
In addition, the Consulate may request:
- Hotel reservation or confirmation of its payment
- Program of the tour or stay in Russia
Important information! Foreigners coming to the Russian Federation, must stand on the migratory account, that is to pass a temporary registration. This is done in the territorial bodies GUVM Russian Interior Ministry in the place of residence or in a hotel.
When ordering services or tour with us we provide the necessary documents and carry out registration of foreign citizens.
Who has the right to issue an invitation to travel? (tourist visa to Russia)
Tourist visa invitation only registered legal entities can make out in the Russian Federation, which are listed in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators and have the necessary financial security guaranteed by insurance companies. Each tour operator has a personal number. Through this number you can find out information about the official website of the Federal Tourism Agency ( https://www.russiatourism.ru )
Our company incorporated in 1999 and has a number in the Federal Register of Tour Operators: 013 077 PTO ( https://www.russiatourism.ru/operators/show.php?id=108279 )